Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2012

People Change


If there is one thing that I have learned from life so far, is that people always change. People are always changing and sometimes not for the better either. But I have also learned, that people only change if and when they want to. If you don't have the desire/want/need to change within your heart, you will change your ways alright, but it won't last long.

But how do you deal with change? I know for as long as I can remember I would always get stressed out with things that changed in my life. For example: I was married, then one day out of nowhere I was separated on the verge of divorce. That is a drastic change in someone's life. It doesn't just effect my life, but my children's as well. So with that change in my life, I immediately got stressed out beyond belief. I went from being a family of 5 to being a single mom of 3 just like that. I went from being a stay at home mom to someone who is jobless and no way at all to pay bills. I was depressed, and extremely stressed out. But I learned to change.

I have learned that I am all my children have. It doesn't matter what I do or don't want, I have to get off my ass and go back to school or get a job or both.

I have learned that I can't make anyone else happy, unless I can first make myself happy and that is also a learning curve for me.

But most of all, I have learned that saying this things and writing them down, and actually doing them are 2 completely different things. I have changed.

I have changed because I have to. I have changed because I want to, and it will only remain that way as long as I have the drive and motivation in my heart and soul to keep it that way.

I have learned to adjust to life changes. Life is always going to throw it's curve balls, so I have learned to curve along with it!

People will always change, so learn to adjust and adapt I say!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To view today's blog host, click here!

and 

To view all other entries, click here!

1 comment:

  1. Very true babymama,Change is inevitable we just have to control how we change. <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Drop me a line anytime! :D