Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2012

Dedication

There are 3 things in this world that I am dedicated too.

1) My Family

2) My Wonderful Man

3) Myself

..And in that order..

Those are the 3 things in this world that I am dedicated too. As always my children do come first and always will in my life. I have 3 of the greatest children in the world and I am doing one hell of a job raising them on my own. My oldest daughter is on honor roll, student council, and recently started doing an after school program called "Extended Learning Time" which is where she stays after school and tutor's younger children in reading and math. I am one proud mama! My son, is only in Kindergarten and strongly believes he is the "man" of the house. Always thinking that he needs to "fix" things and does things for me like take the trash out etc. He is getting so big before my eyes! I wonder where my little baby boy went and he is sooo sweet and only getting sweeter! My youngest daughter just turned 2 on October 12th. I can't believe that she is already 2. She is my mini-me and definitely going to be my tomboy for sure. She scraped her knee trying to climb a tree the other day! She is adventerous and daring and so bold. I dedicate my every moment to my children. I give them soooo much of me that I have lost myself, but that is also a work in progress.

My man is sooo good to me. He does any and everything he can to make me happy, even when it means he is not happy. I love him so much for that. He is caring and compassionate and always listens to me, even when I am cranky! Lol He truly does love me to death and I am ready to dedicate the rest of my life to showing him just how much I love him. I am ready to be his wife.

Just recently I have started to gear my dedication towards myself. Because like I said before, I had put sooo much dedication into my children that I lost myself along the way. And now that my children are getting older and a little less dependent on mommy I have more time for myself and I am ready!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

To view today's blog host, click here!

and

To view all other entries, click here!

2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely dedication. So sweet. You are truly blessed. Thanks for participating in my prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! and your kids are wonderful, Kids reflect parenting! Good job <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Drop me a line anytime! :D