Search This Blog

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Autumn Joy

Fall is my favorite time of year. I love it because of the crisp cool air, and most of all the colors. The green, red, orange, and brown leaves. The greatness of being able to sit on my front porch swing with a nice cozy blanket and good book and just relax. That is something that you can't do in the summer time. It is way to hot to be able to do anything, at least around here it is!

With the Fall also comes the holidays. And the holidays are stressful for everyone, but I love Halloween the most. Seeing all the pumpkin carvings, and little kids dressing up. Oh and we can't forget that it is the only time of the year that little kids can take candy from strangers without anyone questioning it. Lol

The biggest joy of it all? Raking up all the leaves into a giant pile and watching my kids jump in them. The crunch of the leaves, the little tiny sticks in their hair and the smiles all over their face as they run up to me and say, "Can we have some hot cocoa mommy!?"

There are so many things that happen during the fall that you can't do in the summertime, the winter time or any other time. Especially the colors. You can't see all the changing colors any other time of year. And it is just magical and unforgettable. And it gets better every year!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To view today's blog host, click here

and

To view all other entries, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Drop me a line anytime! :D