Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Health Update

So I figured I would update for anyone that is interested to know how things with my health are going.

Things haven't changed much. Still in a lot of pain and it's kind of being managed. But the doctor's cant give me my surgery until I have been cleared with hematology/oncology first. And right now, they still can't do that. They can't do that because they still for the love of everything that is Holy can't seem to figure out what is really wrong. They have suspicions of what it may or may not be, but they can't "officially" make a determination of anything. In the meanttime, I get to sit and wait. And I am not a patient person.

They have taken so much blood out of me, that I wonder why they just don't insert a line to just take it daily. Because this 8 and 9 tubes every few days is just ridiculous and painful and I am SO sick of walking around looking like a junkie who shoots up all the time. It is embarrassing walking around like this, completely embarrassing. Anyways.

With my blood issues and what not everything is still undetermined, I can say for a fact that if it weren't for my kids who need me, I would have probably stopped going otherwise. I keep going to this doctor and that doctor (seen about 15 in the last 2 months) and blood, and physicals and xrays and ct scans and MRI's it is mentally and physically exhausting. Especially when at the end of the day, I still have no answers about anything. So yeah, if it weren't for my kids I would have stopped going by now. Its to frustrating and I have a hundred other things going on too.

Emotionally, well hell. I am just a wreck, read my previous blog http://crazybeautifuldisaster85.blogspot.com/2012/09/at-bottom-workin-my-way-up.html for details on that. But I am just a complete mess all around.

I am definitely trying to work on things, but its a work in progress.

Still no answers, still no diagnosis, still no treatment plan.. But Im still here!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Drop me a line anytime! :D