Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 18, 2012

May 18th, 2012 is going to be such a great day for me. First of all, it's my children's last day of school for the year and I will officially have a Kindergartner and a Fifth Grader. I am proud of my children and I tell them everyday. The greatest blessings in my life are mychildren, and always will be. They are my only accomplishments so far in life. And I have done one hell of a job raising them, if I may say so. But I also have something else great happening on this day.

The man I love with all my heart, every fiber of my being is coming to be with me. The love I have for this man, I can't even put into words. I wake up thinking of him, I think of him throughout my day, I fall asleep thinking of him. I also make a point to make sure I let him know every single day that I love him and I miss him. I miss everything about him. I miss the way he smells, I miss the way he touched my face, I miss him holding me in bed every night. I just miss him dearly.

When you love someone, it's hard to be away from them. Him and I have been separated by 800 miles and the love is still there. I still get butterflies every single time I get a message from him, and he is finally coming to be with me. And it has been the greatest feeling in the world just knowing that he is coming.

I am not sure what made him change his mind about moving here, but I am so happy and so glad to have him back. And I can promise, that I will handcuff him to my bed if I have to, to make sure he doesn't go anywhere Lol And I did inform him of this too.

Him and I were so great together. But we both had our share of "issues" that needed worked on, and both of us have grown up quite a bit of the last few years, and for the better I must say. And I think that once we are together, our love will only grow stronger. And I do believe with every part inside me, that once you have love in your life, true and real love, that you can conquer anything. I wouldn't go as far as saying that Love conquers all, but it will conquer quite a bit if you let it.  And I also believe that we will be stronger as couple and be able to face the world.

One day I will marry this man, and when I do I will be proud to call him my husband and rock his last name. And I can't wait for that day. But in the meantime, I don't need a piece of paper or a ring to show the love that we have. Just being with him will be all I ever need.

I am soooo excited!!! I can't wait for him to get here already, that will definitely be a day I will never forget!

6 comments:

  1. Oh exciting!! I love to hear good news when it comes to love. You deserve happiness--and I hope this is THE ONE. Cheers, Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn! I know he is the ONE. I just can't seem to imagine life without him. Its strange though, its almost like it's hard to breathe without him. And I don't ever wanna feel this way again!!

      Delete
  2. Its so good to feel in love, I am so happy for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news! I am so happy for you!! ♥

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations my friend I have given you an award for your awesome blogging!! Stop by when you can and pick it up! ♥

    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com/2012/05/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love & family is everything, but don't sell yourself short, I'll bet you have lots of wonderful qualities. Be happy!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Drop me a line anytime! :D