Search This Blog

Monday, April 2, 2012

Only Slightly Unhinged

I've been told on more then one occasion that I am just crazy. I have lost my mind. By the things that I say, the things that I openly think about, the things that I do. But today was a new one even for me. I embraced my crazy and took advantage of it.



See, along with Spring and the warm weather and rain. Comes the fact that you have to start mowing again. And for the most part I don't mind the 5 hours it takes for me to mow it, because its quite peaceful for me. I'm not yelling at kids, or doing laundry or anything. For me, it's like taking a walk. I have time to think, and just get lost in my own mind. But after mowing yesterday, and today. I was a little irritated with mowing, already this year. So I took it into my own hands to try and enjoy myself while I was doing it.

I went in my garage and grabbed the motorcycle helmet. Walked over to the mower and jump started it (don't ask...) and my mother looked at me and said "You have lost your mind, girl!" I just laughed. She said, "What do you need that for!?" I looked at her and simply said, "I need it, in case I fall off!"



hahahahaha... All I could do was laugh at myself, because I was amazed that I even said it, let alone spend 5 hours in 90 degree weather wearing a helmet! My sister told me that I needed professional help! LOL I told her that, I went to therapy and that bitch stole my superpowers so I didn't wanna go back. She had no words, and I don't blame here, I wouldn't call it crazy, I call it "creatively insane" but what do I know?

I tried to tell her that her daughter (my niece) stole my crayons so I needed some new ones..  My mother was just amused with it all. She said "You get it from your father.." hahahaha Apples do not fall far from the tree in this family. We are all stocked up on crazy around here.

So that is how my day went. I still don't say I have am crazy, just slightly unhinged! Here is a picture!!!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Ha Ha!! That is a bit crazy!! Well as long as they aren't chasing you around the yard with straight jackets-- you'll be okay!! Too funny :)

    Cheers, Jenn
    http://www.wine-n-chat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope they didn't!! I tried to tell everyone that my therapist took my superpowers so I couldn't be too careful! LOL

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Drop me a line anytime! :D