Search This Blog

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Just A Crazy Beautiful Disaster

So, I figure before I go jumping on in and putting my 2 sense into other blogs and other people's blogs, the least I could do is introduce myself! I mean, do people really go around just putting their nose in other people's blogs and not even know who they are? So ok, maybe they do. Lol But it's still nice to know how you are talking to...isn't it?


My real name is actually Jessie. Although anyone who knew me from myspace knew me as Crazy or Beautiful! I haven't ventured off and blogged elsewhere until now. I just stopped blogging altogether and went on with life, just reading what others wrote. But I MISSED it terribly. Because even though I wasn't "popular" blogging was my way of venting and having my mommy alone time, especially at night! So thanks to a fellow blogger, I decided to get back into it! Why not, I have nothing to lose and everything to gain :)


But I am just as my profile states, a completely crazy beautiful disaster! Once you get to know me you will understand the crazy, and I am not ugly! But then again I don't think there is a person in this world that is ugly, people just have ugly hearts! And being a disaster? Well, that partially comes from raising 3 children on my own, and you will understand the rest over time!


I have 3 children. All of which are 5 years apart. My oldest is 10 and hitting puberty, my only son is 5 years old and my youngest just turned 1 years old. I have my hands full on a daily basis. I also do not work, well at least I don't get paid for it. Being a single mom is a hard enough job for me right now.


I am 26 years old, and recently divorcing a man whose only way of communicating wasn't with his words. So I take things one mess, struggle, hardship at a time! Learn from it, grow from it, and just move the hell on. Because that's life right? You have your good shit and your bad shit and you just let the good shit overcome all the bad shit. By the way... I have a POTTY mouth. I can admit.. But just because I have a potty mouth, doesn't make me any less intelligent then the next person. I am highly intelligent. But I don't feel like I need to change who I am or how I talk for ANYONE but myself... 


Im a divorced mother with 3 children and they are my WORLD! I use blogging my me time and that won't change again. I've decided that I am done sacrificing pieces of myself for anyone but ME!


Im bad with grammar LOL Not so much bad at it, as I just don't care. I don't care if Im using the right there their they're.. I just type exactly what I wanna say and how I wanna say it. I have noticed that I use periods a lot... LOL Just habit I guess.


I don't usually keep an opinion to myself, because it just hurts to bite your tongue. But Im not a mean person while I am expressing my opinion, if that makes sense? I am very opinionated, strong willed person.


So that's just me, well part of me anyways! You have yet to see the crazy disaster part... but everything happens in time :)


Any questions? Im an open book! :)

11 comments:

  1. Hi Jessie! I'm looking forward to getting to know you and I'm glad you found your way to the GBE. I hope you feel at home there and make lots of new blogging buddies. :O) Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too! Im still new to this blogger thing. But I figure one day at a time and I will get there. And it helps that I never sleep. So I am sure I will have it all pretty well figured out by morning! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to blogging! We are the same age, no kids for me yet though. Keep writing, it helps us keep the Crazy to a minimum. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Elizabeth! Blogging keeps me from duct taping my kids to the ceiling fans! hahaha! Keeps me sane on all kinds of levels!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogging is definatly a necessity at times. I know that since i started back up with it. I have felt alot of weight get off my shoulders cause now i have a place to vent and dont have to yell on my status on fv! lol your a cool chick and ill definatly keep up on your blog! good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you did with your blogspot! Very nice. Also enjoyed the intro. I'm looking forward to reading more. If I remember correctly, your blogs can get quite interesting... So glad to run into you again and that you are blogging again. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kay~ It has and will keep me SANE...

    Darlene~ Thanks! And yes Im sure they do get interesting to some people LOL Glad you like what I've done with the place :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay the captcha is gone so I will return to comment now! LOL I really liked this "Hello, my name is..." and I like what I am learning. Welcome and keep 'em coming! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice. You make a very interesting read.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Drop me a line anytime! :D